Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Ball Milling

I've to do ball milling to my sample becoz of my method can't eliminate what I don't want.So need to try this new method.Hopefully can get better result.But the problem here is, need to monitore it.Its ok for it.The thing here is, I've to push the button for every 6 minutes.In 6 minutes, what can I do?Eating?Luckily I'm fasting today.Praying?I've to call my frenz to sit here while I'm praying.Why I need to push the button every 6 minutes?Actually 3 minutes to spin it n 3 minutes to cool it down.But not sure either inside the machine its hot or not.But this is for the precautions step to avoid my sample affceted by the temperature.Just want it run at room temperature.So I've to push the button for 4 hours=spin it in every 6 minutes equal to 80 times.So, today, I seat here for 8 hours (4 hours spin; 4 hours rest).





see the START button here? I've to push it 80 times

3 comments:

::9W2PHY:: \(^_')/ said...

wei fit...betoi ke hg ni?? xkan x leh set..aku tgk ok je si Fu tinggal dia nye sample dlm ball mill.xpayah tunggu,..

MadaM said...

dia tggal tu dia set ball mill tu lama mana.pastu dia stop sndri la.aku plak memang dah set utk 3 min.so, dia spin 3 min la.pastu stop.tp time aku nak dia stop tu 3 mint gak.x dak bnda nak set dia untuk start balik after 3 min stop.so aku kna tgk jam la.3 mint pas stop spin aku tekan balik la button start.begitu la alkisahnya..

::9W2PHY:: \(^_')/ said...

ooo..camtu